zaterdag 14 november 2009

Air Canada













Geneva - Montreal - Toronto. I love Air Canada. I love flying period, but Air Canada, is a true legacy carrier. You really have the feeling that they have been in the business forever and nothing will upset them or create a situation that will disadvantage you. Bless them. I have a whole row to myelf in economy in a half empty plane (better) and move to a row at the window where I am in total heaven, enjoying the economy food, having myself a few glasses of wine. Nothing can ruin my trip. Then I start talking to the staff who wants me to try the Canadian wine (much better!), and despite the fact that I know that flying and drinking is no good combination, I am so excited and enjoying my time so much that in no time I am drinking bubbles and get upgraded to First about three hours into the trip. I was fine in economy but yeah this is way better. What a gorgeous trip.

Geen opmerkingen: