maandag 16 juni 2008

No Doubt



Zandvoort, June 17. In the last few weeks I have been on some pretty amazing beaches around Europe. Today I was back at my 'own' beach, just 25 minutes by train from my home in Amsterdam at Zandvoort Beach and I realized once again how lucky I am to live here. Look at this amazing stretch of beach.... no one there (all day). My friend Bjorn joined me and we just hung out, drank some wine and had a great time relaxing. Mondays are quiet, but why doesn't anyone think of going to the beach? A day like this.. perfect temperature, spectacular view and plenty of sun.. why would anyone want to stay in the city. Tyn Akersloot deserve the business because they are doing an amazing job running their beach club. Look at this lunch salad >
Tyn Akersloot, June 17.

Geen opmerkingen: