woensdag 17 december 2008

Return trip



Istanbul, December 7th, It is my last day in Istanbul so I walking around this morning, starting at the Hilton (where I am staying), wondering what it will be like to stay at the U-Fuck Hotel or my favorite the Ass-hotel. Too bad they can't get the spelling right.



















Istanbul - Zurich - Amsterdam. What a fantastic trip back. How much fun can flying be, if you are in business class and drink Champagne from start to transfer to finish. This trip was especially well planned, because I left Istanbul around noon, when it is Ok to start drinking in the lounge, with Lunch over the Greek Islands more champgane (ofcourse), sitting on the sunny side of the plan (such a difference). Pure heaven for me. Because it was sunday, the lounge in Zurich was deserted, but being tipsy, I would have enjoyed even a baby-day-care-center (..uh.. no definitely not!). The last sector from Zurich to Amsterdam was short and I was the only person in Business Class, but let me tell you, it's possible to drink a bottle of champagne by yourself and enjoy it. I miss my glamor trips! At one point in my life I was doing this on a very regular basis and although I know that I loved every minute of it then, I hate that the memory has faded a bit. But hey, who cares about memories when you can do the real thing now.

Geen opmerkingen: