woensdag 15 april 2009

Summerly









Zandvoort, 15 April, BDI=8. I have the luck of only working 4 days a week and Wednesday is my day off, the weekend feeling is never far away. Today is the hottest day of many beautiful days, it's summerly with temperatures up to 25 degress, sunny and easterly wind, which will prevent sea mist. I arrive early on the beach around 10 am, have a coffee, read, take a nap on the beach, have a glass of wine and a salad and sleep some more on the beach. I prefer laying in the sand over sitting in a beach chair and today was the first day of the season I could do that. It's a staggering six months ago I could do that here in Zandvoort. Despite the great weather, it's just not the same as the Miami beach I was at, just a month ago. There the light is so bright and crisp, but having this beach only 30 minutes from my home is that bad either.

Geen opmerkingen: