vrijdag 24 april 2009

Too Much




















Zandvoort, April 24th, BDI=9. Seriously this has to stop. I am living in Northern Europe and it should rain be dark and cold, windy and miserable! Instead it has been non stop sunny, hot and fabulous for the last weeks. There has not been a cloud let alone rain, it has been perfect beach weather continously. This is no way to get people interested in my blog, if all I do is return to the same beach, with the same weather and the same pics. Sorry guys. Why should I travel, the Dutch weather is now so perfect I dont think there is another place in the world where I would want to be. Located at no more than 30 minutes by train from the city centre of Amsterdam, you will find the most beautiful beach, prefect weather,fantastic beach club and amazing view you can imagine. There is no reason what so ever to travel anywhere else. Today was another day of too much of everything, sun, wine and fun.

Geen opmerkingen: