maandag 21 april 2008

Fire Island, the best years

Fire Island, 2003. I lived in New York City from 1998 until 2004. One of the best things of New York CIty is actually Fire Island. This history loaded place is just magical. I had a share every year and spent most of my weekends there in the Pines. First with my boyfriend but later when I was single with a group of friends. Now Looking back and looking at me in this picture I can truly say I had my best years there. I was young, in-shape and full of energy, the adventures I ended up into seem like a century ago. In the coming months I will put more pics up from Fire Island, but this one is sort of typical in its 'Lachapelle' kind of way. I scanned the pic than printed it, but because my printer was out of ink I got this effect: not on purpuse but looking quite good, doen't it.

Geen opmerkingen: