zaterdag 19 april 2008

Miami Morning

Miami Beach, 2003. I have always loved Miami Beach. I started going there maybe 20 years ago when the city of Miami Beach was edgy, run down, boarded up and empty. But I was sold the first time I was there. The weather, the beach, the architecture, the light, this was just the most beautiful place I had ever been. At that time it was just models and muscle gays rollerblading the beach and I gladly joined in with that crowd. I have spent more time on the beach of Miami than on any other beach in the world and although it has been a while and all my friends say that Miami Beach has lost its vibe, I continue to have warm feelings for this paradise. I took this photo in the early morning after I parties all night with my friend Kevin. What a surreal sight.

Geen opmerkingen: