dinsdag 15 april 2008

Glorious Day on the beach

Zandvoort, April 2008
Zandvoort, April 2008. I am sure you are thinking by now that all I do is go to the beach and drink wine. It certainly looked that way this weekend in April. Because me and my friend Matt were back on the beach on Monday. A fantastic day, beautiful skies with fantastic clouds. The beach was empty and so was Tyn Akersloot. We sat there from 2 until about 7pm and were the only ones there all that time. We had a few bottles of bubbles and had the best time. It must have been about 12 degrees, but sitting in this corner it felt like 20 and we left the beach with a tan. How lovely. And let me just say, how nice are the people that work here at Tyn Akersloot. They treated us so nice, even got as fantastic risotto.
Zandvoort, April 2008

Geen opmerkingen: