vrijdag 7 november 2008

Autumn in Amsterdam







Amsterdam, November 2008. It's quite sad actually to start a web log, call it ' Beach & Travel' and then post messages and photo's from the place where you live involving no beach nor any travel. This time last year I was traveling about every other weekend or so, taking advantage of low air fares this time of year and the good weather in the South of Europe. So what happened? Definitely my relationship with Madon, who is now living with me and without a job so the money intended for travel goes into the household. Sure, I am getting back a lot for this, but I do miss my trips and travel to the sun. Amsterdam does look good in autumn, especially mornings and the weather has been great, with sunny weekends and average temperatures.

Geen opmerkingen: