zondag 16 november 2008

Windy & Cold

















November 15th, Zandvoort, BDI=6. It's sunday and it feels like winter. It is cold and windy but the weather forecast calls for a dry day, so with Madon and his friend Pablo we make it to the beach this Sunday. Under different conditions I would not have been here this weekend. The South of Europe is still having fantastic weather. My friend Martin in Barcelona must be having a gorgeous weekend with temperatures in the 20s and not cloud in the sky. He called me yesterday telling me how they had lunch on the beach and were walking in the full and warm sun. My friend Matt in Sydney must be in full summer by now. Last year I would see such a good weekend coming and plan a trip to the South of Europe. This year I have to slow down the traveling for financial reasons and I really miss my trips. How am I going to survive fall and winter without the possibility to escape to a sunny beach? But today was not that bad on the Dutch beach of Zandvoort, a bit windy but beautiful sunlight.

Geen opmerkingen: