zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Canada






Toronto, March 6. I Am back in North America. I have not been in about 5 years and I am over excited. This is my first time to Canada and as soon as I arrive I like it a lot. Despite it being freezing on the day of my arrival I really love to get out of my hotel and walk down town. I am here on an invitation to hold a speech at a book presentation. I have eft Amsterdam at 5 am in the morning flying through Frankfurt with Air Canada. I love Air Canada. The flight was smooth with so much space and so much to do. Canada Immigration was so easy. It took me less than 30 minutes to get from the plan to the Westin Hotel down town. On Friday Toronto feels like spring and my host takes me for a tour of the city. Friday night I am done by around 8 pm. I should have gone out but decide to return to my hotel.

Geen opmerkingen: