dinsdag 3 maart 2009

CIP














Istanbul - Ankara - Istanbul, February 28th. Today I am flying from Istanbul to Ankara for a meeting and back in the evening. I am flying Turkish Airlines, economy on the way out and business back. The flight is just 45 minutes but you get a decent sandwich on the way out, not bad. I dont know Ankara that well, the airport is beautiful, totally empty and very far away from the city. the city doesnt look that appealing and thats why I choose to return the same day. On my return flight I travel business which gets me to enjoy the fabulous C I P centre, which is located next to the main terminal, looks like a luxury hotel lobby and borders the platform. At time of boarding you are shuttles to the airplane after everyone else has boarded. Very chique. The lounge offers and abundance of food but no alcohol, whats up with that? My flight was empty in business class and they managed to serve a full meal and thankfully there was wine on board. This must be the cheapest way to fly business class in Europe at about 100 euro's for the one way, no restrictions.

Geen opmerkingen: