zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Morning flight to Miami









March 8, Toronto - Miami. I am flying back to Miami today. My flight leaves at 6:30 AM and I am so nervous that I can't sleep and get a limousine to the airport around 3 am. I have checked in on line but I am very nervous about the immigration into the USA. When they open at around 4 30 am, I am the first to complete immigration and walk into the terminal. I am so thrilled to be able to go back to the USA where I have live a good 6 years. It all started when I first came to Miami about 20 years ago. I fell in love with it and have been back hundreds of time. Miami has been such an influence in my life and my feeling for this city is so strong, it really has been hard not going here for so many years. I am like a little boy in my seat when we take off and make our way to Miami. It's just under three hours flying and although I have never flown from Toronto to Miami, the flight is similar to the flight from New York (which I have made so many times), when it approaches Florida and follows the coast line down to Miami. After landing it takes me less than 5 minutes to get into a taxi, and drive with open windows down to my hotel. I AM BACK!

Geen opmerkingen: