zaterdag 14 februari 2009

Going home


















Ibiza - Barcelona - Amsterdam, February 2009. One day later than planned and for another 200 euro's since I didn't make my flight yesterday, I am on my way to Amsterdam and things could not be smoother. This is a quiet travel season so flights are not full and I luck out with all arrangements. When i walk to the bus in Eivissa, I found out it is just about to leave, since it only runs once every hour this saves me about 14 euros. When I get to Barcelona I just catch the train to Sants. I have 4 r 5 hours to spare and meet my friend Martin for lunch and way too much wine. I jst have little over a hour when I leave the restaurant but again I am lucky with the train which gets me just in time for boarding back at Prat airport. I dont remember a lot from the flight home. I love travel days that start somewhere in the morning, get me somewhere, include a little adventure and some activities, a glass of wine here and there and then continue and end at home. Although I must admit that I have lost that crazy love for flying where at one point in my life, when I was living in the States I would book the flight option with the most connections, because I like flying so mcuh. Today I am not that fond of flying anymore especially on low cost carriers. Business and First class is a different story of course. I also enjoy traveling by myself like I did today.

Geen opmerkingen: