vrijdag 6 februari 2009

Morning Walk Ibiza












Eivissa, Ibiza, February 2009. Despite miserable weather forecasts on weather.com, predicting 5 days of rain, the weather is fantastic (most days), I have entered the phase of stress before of the forcast, so decided to not look at it this time and I am glad I did. This morning is just glorious. I cant believe how dark the blue sky is. We walk through old town of Eivissa, have a coffee and then into the old town. This is what makes off-season travel so great: the feeling of being there all alone. Yes, there is a certain sadness to empty Ibiza, especially since everyone seems extremely worried about the coming season and complains about the total lack of activity dyring this winter. I also understand that Ibiza has endured a very cold winter this year. But this morning it is just fantastic. WOW

Geen opmerkingen: