dinsdag 8 juli 2008

A good flight



Ibiza-Barcelona, July 7th. I used to love flying. But like with anything that you do too much, at one point it looses it's appeal. And I have done it a lot! But the flight from Ibiza to the main land is still so much fun to me. To Barcelona just a short 40 minutes. Great view, typically empty flights and cheap. My favorite is Spanair, just for the totally 80s experience: ancient planes, trashy and mean flight attendants, and you used to be able to upgrade to 'first class' for just 25 euro's at time of booking. But the airline is so not reliable, you could spend most of your day at the airport waiting for your delayed flight. This time I on Air Europa, 40 euro's for the one way including all taxes. Great. The last pic is of Sitges, it's my first time I am approaching El Prat airport from the South. Too bad it was a bit hazy.

Geen opmerkingen: