donderdag 24 juli 2008

Talamanca

Talamanca, July 21. Wow. I have said it before, Ibiza beaches all have their own identity, atmosphere and they keep surprising you. Today it was my first time at Talamanca Beach. this beach is located on the other side of Eivissa, no more than 10 minutes from the centre. I had never been before, after I read it was a 'child-friendly' beach I felt little desire to go here. Big mistake: what a gorgeous beach and great atmosphere. We were here early and had breakfast on the beach. The beach seemed to just get to life with a few people jogging, swimming, practicing and the sun just about to start a long and hot day. This beach has a very 80s vibe, a bit of the Caribbean, Miami Beach in the 90s, very low key and very cool. It was early and I dont know what it looks like during the busier hours, but this beach is defenitely one with its own character and one I'd like to return to.

1 opmerking:

Tricky Traveler zei

Very nice job. Your blog is great.
Take a look at www.trickytraveler.blogspot.com