zondag 21 september 2008

Ride in the Park








Amsterdam, September 21th. I have never been a fan of the parks and I dont really understand people that choose to go there on a hot summer day. When I was living in New York everyone seemed to always LOVE central Park and I didn't get that either. What about living there and having 'Park View', that added another 1000 dollars to your rent. Why in the hell would you want to have a view of the park if you live in the city of cities? Let alone go there, if you have a city full of fun, action and entertainment. That said: Now that Madon has bought a bicycle and installed a box to allow us to take the two dogs, we used the Sunday morning to visit the Vondelpark. It is actually nice in the early morning and has a serene atmosphere, but really it's not for me, maybe once or twice a year but no more. Also shockingly saw the first coloring leaves, that didnt help the morning mood either.

Geen opmerkingen: